|Posted by NANMA on December 19, 2019 at 3:35 PM|
“ഭാരതം എന്ന് കേട്ടാൽ അഭിമാനപൂരിതമാകണം അന്തരംഗം
(Bharatham ennu kettal abhimana poorithamakanam andharangam),
കേരളമെന്നു കൊട്ടാലോ തിളക്കണം ചോര നമുക്ക് ഞരമ്പുകളിൽ
(Keralam ennu kettalo thilakkannam chora namukku njarambukalil)”
- Vallathol Narayana Menon
As Mahakavi says, We all are very passionate about our small, beautiful land, where we belongs to. So is our own beautiful language - MALAYALAM.
NANMA, in association with Malayam Mission, Govt. of Kerala, shortly commence 'Malayalam Study Center' in Norway.
# AMMA MALAYALAM - NANMA MALAYALAM
The objective of this center is to give an opportunity for NANMA members and their kids to have basic proficiency in our mother tongue, MALAYALAM. And, let us have this center as an opportunity to transfer our culture, history, literature,traditions, get to know the strength of our language and its values to our kids.
Highlights of this program :
- The study center will be operated with direct advice/guidance from Malayalam Mission, Govt. of Kerala
- Predefined Syllabus will be followed for the courses and study materials will be provided
- Training for Teachers will be provided by Malayalam Mission
- Certificate course/Diploma courses will help the students to achieve proficiency in language
- Exam will be conducted with guidance from Malayalam Mission and Certificates will be issued by Govt. of Kerala
- No financial implications towards Govt. of Kerala, we may need to arrange the operational cost of the study center like books/pencils/refreshments that is yet to be worked out.
- Local chapters can be formed at various regions in Norway
- This is open for both kids and adults
The venue for the classes will be announced at the earliest . We will keep updated with the progress :).
NANMA - EC 2019
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Oops, you forgot something.